- 3% of Building Permit Fee.
Building Permit Fee
- Based on the calculated valuation cost of the building and applying fee multipliers as per Osceola County Fees Resolution. The calculated valuation of the building is determined by multiplying the building gross area by the unit cost of construction Building Gross Area X Unit Cost of Construction depending on the construction type and occupancy of the building as per the Building Valuation Data published by the International Code Council ICC and dated August 2005.
Building Plan Review Fee
- Calculated at a rate of 50% of the Building Permit Fee. This fee is additional to the Building Fee and is due at the time of permit application.
Fire Plan Review Fee
- 0.001 x construction costs $20.00 minimum
- $00.01 times square feet of total area
- 3% of Building Permit Fee
Transportation Impact Fee
- Assessed at time of application and due at time of Certificate of Occupancy CO. Click here to visit the Planning Impact Fees site for more information.
Zoning Plan Review Fee
- Click here to visit the Zoning Service Fees for more information