The Plan Review section of the Osceola County Building Office performs the following general functions:
- Reviewing building plans for compliance with Florida Building and Fire Codes and other Administrative and Statutory Standards. Including plans on electronic format.
- Providing a comprehensive plan review to encompass different trades as building, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, gas and fire.
- Assisting design professionals, builders, contractors, homeowners and the public on issues related to building permits, code compliance, rules and regulations.
- Approving and processing building plans on commercial and residential building permit applications.
- Processing revisions to plans under review for approval of a building permit and reviewing revisions on permits issued.
For technical questions contact the Plan Review section via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.