Sometimes it is necessary to submit corrections or design changes for your plans, or additional information may be requested by reviewer or field inspector. In order to track all paperwork received in the department, we ask that you include a completed transmittal form when submitting changes. Please follow the rules below to ensure your revision is processed seamlessly.
- Attach a transmittal cover letter that includes your permit number, contact info, and which departments comments you are responding to.
- Include a Response to Comments document that clearly states the reviewer's comments and what your response is, or what action you have taken to address it.
- Include a Revised Index Sheet to show all the drawings that have been revised.
- Submit only one (1) set of revised files in response to the review comments. We no longer require 3 copies.
- Revised drawings shall include all the changes, clouded and clearly identified with revision dates.
- Allow at least two weeks for the review process of revisions.
Revisions will be reviewed in the order they are received. Building Office approval will be signed off as soon as the drawings are in compliance with the building code.
If you need assistance in determining the status of your revision you may call our Building Office at 407-742-0200.