Acceptable Recycling Items
Newspapers, junk mail, magazines, telephone books, catalogues, office paper and brown paper bags.
Bleach, detergent, shampoo bottles and bottles with necks #1-7 (number is located on the base of a container).
Aluminum and aerosol cans, pie pans and steel food containers.
Food boxes, milk and juice containers and cardboard boxes.
PLEASE FLATTEN CARDBOARD BOXES.
Green, clear and brown bottles and jars.
Please do NOT include:
- Recyclables in bags
- Loose plastic shopping bags
- Garbage and food waste
- Yard Waste grass clippings, branches & brush
- Clothes and linens
- Unnumbered plastics toothbrushes, toys, hoses,
- Plastic or metal clothes hangers
- Disposable cups or flatware
- Construction debris bricks, wood, cement
- Paint or Spray paint
- Hard, reusable plastic bottles
- Polystyrene cups, food trays and packing materials
- Needles or medical waste
- Garden hoses
- Glass mirrors, windows, broken glass, etc.
- Shredded papers
- Propane tanks, helium tanks, portable gas tanks
- Chemical/combustible and corrosive containers
- Cable wires, steel cables, chains, barb-wires