Residential Tire/Household Chemical Disposal Day
Published on: Dec 9, 2016
For your convenience, a Free SATURDAY Disposal Day will be provided at the Bass Road Recycle Site to make proper tire disposal as convenient as possible.
Citizens may also bring in household chemicals for proper disposal.
- 4 passenger car tires per household with proof of residency (photo i.d. required) at no charge.
- Limit 8 tires per household per year.
- Absolutely NO vendor or commercial tires are accepted.
- If possible, bring hazardous materials in their original containers.
- Please mark materials or label "unknown."
- Absolutely NO 55 gallon drums
*DO NOT MIX MATERIALS TOGETHER. ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS OR COMMERCIAL HAZARDOUS BUSINESS WASTE ACCEPTED.
*Proof of residency in Osceola County is required. Citizens must provide a photo ID.
Date and Location:
- December 10, 2016
Site will be open 7 a.m. - Noon
Bass Road Recycle Site
750 S. Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746