SunRail Customer Advisory Committee
The SunRail Customer Advisory Committee was created in 2014 to provide customers of Central Florida’s Commuter Rail Transit service with an advisory voice in all aspects of SunRail’s operation. When SunRail service opened in Osceola County in July of 2018, the Osceola County Board of County Commissioners was tasked with appointing two representatives to the 10-member committee, joining representatives from Volusia, Seminole and Orange Counties as well as the City of Orlando.
Residents wishing to serve on the SunRail Customer Advisory Committee must meet the following criteria:
- Live in Osceola County
- Ride SunRail at least three days a week during a typical week
- Attend a minimum of 4 public meetings annually, usually held at 5 p.m. in the evening at LYNX Central Station in downtown Orlando
- Represent Osceola County in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate information with Osceola County as requested
- Adhere to all “Government in the Sunshine” laws
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. If you meet the criteria above and are interested in serving on the SunRail Customer Advisory Committee, please click here to submit an application, which will be considered by the Osceola County Board of County Commissioners.