Some County offices are temporarily closed. Read more
Regulations for Use of Indian Creek CFD Facilities for Non-Intended Purposes
- All owners, guests and renters are entitled to use all of the Indian Creek CFD common facilities for their intended purpose.
- Use of a facility for a non?intended purpose requires an application and approval from the Indian Creek CFD Board of Supervisors.
- A non?refundable money order for $25.00, made out to the Indian Creek CFD, must accompany the application.
- The application must be received at least three months prior to the date of the event.
- Applicant is responsible for all permits, licenses, safe guards and restrictions required by the State of Florida and Osceola County.
- Applicant must provide certificates of insurance for General Liability and Property Damage in the amount of one million dollars naming
Indian Creek CFD as additional insured as well as a Waiver of Subrogation in favor of Indian Creek CFD.
- Applicants are responsible for all costs for changing the facility as well as the cost of returning the facility to its original
- Owner, guest or renter who uses a facility for anything other than the intended use without approval will be fined $1,000.00 per day
- Indian Creek CFD is not responsible for any damage to applicant's equipment, property or any additions to the facility made by