Some County offices are temporarily closed. Read more
- As-Built plans must be signed and sealed by a Professional Registered Surveyor.
- Show all boundary, right-of-way, easement and lot lines.
- Location, size, top and invert elevations for all inlets, stormwater and control structures.
- Match grade elevations.
- Invert and slopes of ditches, canals, swales as applicable.
- Berm elevations (if applicable).
- Retention / Detention pond showing spot elevations at one-hundred foot intervals and low points, along top of the berm and sufficient
bottom elevations to show conformance to design. Include side slopes, bottom elevation, top of banks, geometrical dimensions, location of
out fall, top of weir, width, depth, top of box, invert and bleeder elevation.
- Off site storm water connection elevations if applicable.
- Number of parking stalls delineated.
- Building setbacks / footprint.
- Location of perimeter or retaining walls.
- Any other information that may be deemed necessary by the Development Review Manager.