Live Chat
Osceola Sectional Hero
Administration Building - Community Development Department
M - Th: 7:30AM - 5:00PM; Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM
(407) 742-0200
1 Courthouse Square,
Suite 1100
Kissimmee, FL 34741

Research Complaints Unsafe Structures

To submit a complaint on non-permitted work, unlicensed activity, problem with a licensed contractor or to report unsafe structures, you may fill out a Uniform Complaint Form (available below) or contact us at 407-742-0200.  Your complaint will be assigned to an Investigator within the area.