Permit Extension forms can be found on our Permitting Inspection Forms page.
About Permit Extensions
- A permit application will expire if the permit is not issued within 6 months of the application date.
- A permit is valid for one year as long as there is an approved inspection at least every 6 months.
- An permit extension gives you an additional 90 days in which to obtain a valid inspection and it must be requested in writing prior to the permit expiration date.
- A permit extension fee will be $50 or 10% of the permit fee, whichever is greater.
- A maximum of two 90-day permit extensions may be requested for each permit.