Permit issuance is dependent on:
- All reviewing departments must approve your permit submission.
- All contractor licensing information must be up-to-date.
- All fees must be paid.
- Your permit must be paid for and issued within 6 months of the date the application was submitted or it will become expired.
- You must post a copy of your permit card and the approved permit documents on the jobsite.
- You may schedule an inspection.
- You must receive an approved inspection within 6 months of the date permit was issued or your permit will become void.
How to Get Your Permit Card & Approved Plans
The following are options that you have to obtain your approved permit. A physical permit set that includes our approval stamp is required onsite for inspections.
- You may download your approved plans and print them out yourself.
- You may have your plans printed at our main office. Printing costs are listed below.
Cost Per Page
$16 for the first 4 sheets; $4 for each subsequent sheet.