To view and pay for a parking or civil citation, you may search by Citation number online.
Your citation number is located on the original ticket in the upper right corner.
How to Find your Citation Number
- If the violation is hand written on the ticket you will enter a CC in front of the citation number (for example, you would type CC123456 into the search box).
- - OR -
- If the violation is listed and circled on the citation you will enter a WP in front of the citation number (for example, you would type WP12345 into the search box).
Please be advised that:
- If payment is not received within 30 days of the citation date the ticket will be scheduled for a court hearing and a Summons will be mailed 30 days prior to the court hearing.
- If payment is received prior to the court date then the ticket will be closed and there will be no need to attend.
- If the ticket is not paid there could be additional fees in the amount of $100 assessed.
- If payment is not received within the time frame that the Hearing Officers sets, the ticket will be referred over to collections for further action. At that time you will need to contact Penn Credit Collection Agency at 1-800-900-1380 for further assistance.
Contact / Payment Information
- View & pay citations online.
- Mail payment to: 1 Courthouse Square Ste. 1100, Kissimmee, FL. 34741