Human Resources and Risk Management
Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources and Risk Management Department recruits, develops and retains a high performing and diverse workforce. We seek to foster a healthy, safe, and productive work environment in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position Osceola County as an employer of choice.
The Human Resources and Risk Management Department provides Countywide centralized management and oversight for activities associated with recruitment and selection, labor and employee relations, disciplinary process, investigations and grievances, compliance, staff development and training, employee benefits and risk management services.
Policies, Programs and Notices
- Civil Rights Program
- ADA Notice of Compliance
- Employee Rights Under FMLA
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Local Small Business Enterprise Program
- Supplier Diversity Initiative
- Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace Policy
- Veterans Preference Eligibility Form
- E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.