CDBG Emergency Rental Assistance Program
2018-2019 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
This program provides assistance to Osceola County residents who are in danger of becoming homeless due to their inability to pay their monthly rent. Assistance is up to two months of rent payable to the landlord. This program has eligibility requirements including but not limited to:
- Must qualify as low income (see below chart) and provide required documents such as: identification, proof of income, assets, documentation of need, etc.
- Must have a delinquency notice from landlord
- Documentation of financial hardship (ex: loss of income, unexpected medical bill, unexpected car repair, etc…)
- Documentation of future financial management
- Must attend a mandatory financial educational class (class dates & times will be provided)
- Must be an Osceola County resident at least 6 of the previous 12 months
- Location of rental unit cannot be located within city limits of Kissimmee
Do You Qualify?
|Family Composition||Extreme Low Income 30%||Very Low Income 50%||Low Income 80%|
To pre-qualify, please contact us at 407-742-8414 or via email email@example.com.