Section 8 Program
The Section 8 Waiting List closed on Saturday, June 10, 2023 11:59pm.
COVID-19 Assistance Programs
- COVID-19 Rental / Utility Assistance - Closed as of January 9, 2023.
- COVID-19 Elderly & Disabled Housing / Utility Assistance - Closed as of January 9, 2023.
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Eviction Prevention Program
- Minor Home Repairs for Seniors
State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Programs
- Purchase Assistance / Down Payment Assistance
- Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation / Minor Repairs
- Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention
- Security and/or Utility Deposits - Rental
The mission of the Osceola County Housing Office is to improve the quality of life for Osceola County citizens through commitment, advocacy, and ensuring the provision of adequate affordable housing for our citizens. It is our goal to empower economically disadvantaged individuals and families, particularly those with very-low to moderate incomes, so Osceola County will have strong, diverse, and viable communities.