Section 8 Program
COVID-19 Assistance Programs
- Rental / Utility Assistance - Effective Monday, January 9th, 2023, the COVID-19 Rental / Utility Assistance Program as well as the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program is closed.
- Elderly & Disabled Housing / Utility Assistance - Effective Monday, January 9th, 2023, the COVID-19 Elderly & Disabled Housing /Utility Assistance Program as well as the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program is closed.
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Programs
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Eviction Prevention Program
- Minor Home Repairs for Seniors
State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Programs
- Purchase Assistance / Down Payment Assistance
- Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation / Minor Repairs
- Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention
- Security and/or Utility Deposits - Rental
The mission of the Osceola County Housing Office is to improve the quality of life for Osceola County citizens through commitment, advocacy, and ensuring the provision of adequate affordable housing for our citizens. It is our goal to empower economically disadvantaged individuals and families, particularly those with very-low to moderate incomes, so Osceola County will have strong, diverse, and viable communities.
Concerned about a flood of pandemic-related evictions, Osceola County Commissioners announced a new Eviction Diversion Program Liaison who will be stationed at the Courthouse starting on Monday.
Osceola County, FL - Osceola County Human Services is now accepting applications for an important new program for seniors and disabled individuals who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Este programa aprovecha las nuevas reglas para la asistencia federal que permite a las personas mayores y discapacitadas recibir asistencia de vivienda y servicios públicos directamente.