Osceola County Softball Complex
The Osceola County Softball Complex, located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, sets the standard for such facilities around the country. It was the official Eastern training facility for the 2000 Olympic Gold Medal USA Women’s Softball team and is a three-time recipient of NSAs national award for the Busiest and Best-Maintained Softball Complex.
Our mission at the complex is to provide an economic impact for Osceola County and to serve as a World-Class Softball facility, making Osceola County proud of our representation, through total quality and the treatment of all people with respect.
Our goals are to provide a family atmosphere in a way that will allow visiting teams, events, and local softball enthusiasts to feel at home, comfortable, safe, and wanted.
- For the facility to operate in a manner that will make the County proud.
- Work in conjunction with other County establishments for the economic well-being of all County businesses.
- Grow the facility to have the ability to accommodate any and all types of softball events.
- Utilize the local work force to both operate and sell the quality of our operations.
The Osceola County Softball Complex was established in January of 1996. Since then, numerous major events have been held at the Softball Complex. It has hosted the JUCO State and National Tournaments. The College Girls Fast Pitch Rebel Games use the complex for their home during the month of March. Besides being the site of numerous states, national, and world events- both fast pitch and slow pitch- it has also been the east coast training site for the U.S.A. Womens Fast Pitch Olympic softball team.
In order to keep the Osceola County Softball Complex well-maintained, please abide by the following requests:
- No hitting or pitching from ANY grass areas
- No hitting into the fences
- No standing on park benches or other foreign objects such as tables, step ladders, chairs, or other items that can pose harm to themselves or those around them
- No smoking on the fields, in the buildings, or in the dugouts
- All carry-in containers are subject to inspection
For everyone's safety and enjoyment the following items are prohibited in the complex:
- Glass Containers