Acceptable Recycling Items
Newspapers, junk mail, magazines, telephone books, catalogues, office paper and brown paper bags.
Bleach, detergent, shampoo bottles and bottles with necks #1-7 (number is located on the base of a container).
Aluminum and aerosol cans, pie pans and steel food containers.
Food boxes, milk and juice containers and cardboard boxes.
PLEASE FLATTEN CARDBOARD BOXES.
Please do NOT include:
- Recyclables in bags
- Plastic shopping bags
- Garbage and food waste
- Yard Waste grass clippings, branches & brush
- Clothes and linens
- Unnumbered plastics toothbrushes, toys, hoses,
- Plastic or metal clothes hangers
- Disposable cups or flatware
- Construction debris bricks, wood, cement
- Paint or Spray paint
- Hard, reusable plastic bottles
- Polystyrene cups, food trays and packing materials
- Needles or medical waste
- Garden hoses
- Glass mirrors, windows, broken glass, etc.
- Shredded papers
- Propane tanks, helium tanks, portable gas tanks
- Chemical/combustible and corrosive containers
- Cable wires, steel cables, chains, barb-wires