In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, steps are required to protect the health of the public while still ensuring continuity of County business. Access to the meeting is also being provided telephonically. Please call (407) 205-0551 Code 301797 to listen to the live meeting.
If you would like to address the Board, provide written comments, or submit documents for the record on an item that is on the Agenda, Request to Speak/Submit Comments/Documents forms shall be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
- Consent/Public Hearing and Public Hearing Items (includes quasi-judicial): To participate in the meeting for Items 10, 11, and 12; 21-28; 29-31, the Request to Speak form may be completed
- In-person, no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting; OR
- Pre-registered by submitting the form online no later than January 10 at 5:00PM.
- All Remaining Items on the Agenda: To participate in the meeting, the Request to Speak form must be completed and submitted online no later than January 10 at 5:00PM.
- Comments or Documents Submitted for the Record: Persons who do not wish to address the Board in a meeting, may submit Comments for the Record and/or upload Documents for Board consideration using the same online form prior to 5:00PM on January 10.
The deadline to register online has passed.
|Agency/Department||Board of Commissioners|
|Start||January 11, 2021 1:30 pm|
|End||January 11, 2021|
|Location||Commission Chambers (4th Floor)|
1 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL, 34741