Scheduled Road Resurfacing
Published on: Nov 7, 2017
Osceola County, Florida – Please be advised that the following roads are tentatively scheduled for resurfacing from Monday, November 13 through Wednesday, November 22 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily:
- Franklin Road: From Oesterle Road north to Cyril’s Drive.
- Zuni Road: From Cyril’s Drive south to end of pavement.
- Leon Tyson Road: From Franklin Road east to McMichael Road.
- Oesterle Road: From Zuni Road east to end of pavement.
Ron Road: From Franklin Road east to end of pavement.
- These roads are in District 5 (see map, attached)
- Message Boards will be in place November 7 to advise the citizens of the upcoming projects.
- There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures.
- Traffic delays can be expected.
- Schedules could vary according to weather and equipment related issues.