Free Residential Tire & Household Chemical Disposal Days
Published on: Mar 23, 2017
In an effort to reduce the amount of illegally dumped waste tires and to provide a clean and safer environment to live in, Osceola County is providing limited free disposal days.
For your convenience, Free SATURDAY Disposal Days will be provided at the Bass Road Recycle Site to make proper tire disposal as convenient as possible.
Citizens may also bring in household chemicals on these dates for proper disposal.
- 4 passenger car tires per household with proof of residency (photo i.d. required) at no charge.
- Limit 8 tires per household per year
- Absolutely NO vendors or commercial tires are accepted.
- If possible, bring hazardous materials in its original containers.
- Please mark materials or label “unknown”.
Absolutely NO 55 gallon drums.
DO NOT MIX MATERIALS TOGETHER.
ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS OR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS WASTE ACCEPTED.
Free Disposal Days and times are as follows:
- June 17, 2017
- September 16, 2017
- December 9, 2017
Site will be open 7 a.m. – Noon
Bass Road Recycle Site
750 S. Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746