Scheduled Temporary Road Closures
Published on: Aug 12, 2015
Osceola County, Florida – Please be advised that the following roadway is tentatively scheduled for overnight closures on the designated dates listed below. This will be to allow crews to replace a culvert.
Simpson Road, between U.S. 192 and the Florida’s Turnpike overpass: Monday, August 24th through Sunday, October 4th from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly.
- This road is in District 4.
- Message Boards will be in place to advise citizens of the upcoming project.
- There will be overnight road closures. Fortune Road can be used as an alternate route.
- Traffic delays can be expected, please be aware of posted signage.
- Schedules could vary according to weather and equipment-related issues.