"There is No Place Like Home" Picture Drawing Contest
Published on: Mar 23, 2015
Osceola County Human Services
Section 8 Housing
- This contest is for children 12 years old, and under.
- Each child entering the contest must have parental consent. A parent/legal guardian must provide their name and phone number along with the child's name, grade, and school.
- The child must draw an 8x10 picture, and include three to five sentences explaining what "home" means to him/her.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, May 15th, 2015 by 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Twelve drawings will be selected and displayed at the Osceola County Human Services Office.
- Only one drawing will be selected as the winner. The winner will be recognized at an Osceola County Board of County Commissioners meeting, and the winning drawing will be entered into the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Official Contest.
Click here to download the packet PDF, including the application, parental consent form, and description sheet.