- Applicant should contact the Osceola County Engineering Office to request permission for opening right-of-way. The Countys Engineering Office is located on the first floor of the Countys Administration Building at 1 Courthouse Square, Suite 1100. The phone number is 407 343-2600.
- Check with the Engineering Office to be sure that the legal description is correct prior to preparing notifications.
- Submit a list of adjoining abutting property owners affected by this right-of-way opening. Along with this list, submit 4" x 9-1/2" envelopes addressed to each owner with proper first-class postage affixed on the envelopes. This list and envelopes should be submitted to the Engineering Office at the time of application.
- The Engineering Office shall notify property owners of the Public Hearing date, location, and time. The Engineering Office will also notify the Planning Office of the Public Hearing.
- Attend and participate at the Public Hearing.
Revised BCC April 19, 1993
Important Note: Applicant must understand that the opening of this right-of-way by the Board of County Commissioners does not constitute County maintenance of this roadway.