Sometimes it is necessary to submit corrections or design changes for your plans. Or perhaps additional information was requested by the reviewer or field inspector. In order to track all paperwork, we ask that you include a transmittal cover sheet when submitting changes. Blank transmittal forms are available at the bottom of this page.
- For permits that are still pending approval, please select the Transmittal Form - Revisions for Pending Permits document below.
- For permits that have been issued, please select the Transmittal Form - Revisions for Issued Permits document below.
Revisions are routed to the appropriate departments as indicated on your transmittal form. For this reason it is important that you specify what is being submitted, i.e., electrical, mechanical, plumbing, structural, site plan, change of size or location, etc...
There is no charge for the first revision you submit while your permit is pending (not issued).
Subsequent revisions are charged at a rate of $16 per revised plan sheet.
Revision Submittal Checklist:
- Attach a Transmittal Cover Letter that includes your permit number, contact info, and which departments' comments you are responding to.
- Include a Response to Comments document that clearly states the reviewer's comments and what your response is, or what action you have taken to address it.
- Include a Revised Index Sheet that lists all the drawings that have been revised.
- Submit only one (1) set of revised files. We no longer require 3 copies.
- Revised drawings shall include all the changes clouded and clearly identified with revision dates.
- Allow at least two weeks for the review process of revisions.
Revisions will be reviewed in the order they are received. Building Office approval will be given once the drawings are in compliance with the building code. Each revision must be approved, picked up and posted on the job site for the inspectors to view.
If you need assistance in determining the status of your revision you may call our Building Office at 407-742-0200.