- Accessible route from building to the public way (R/W)
- Accessible route on accessible exits, from the back of the building to an accessible sidewalk on front.
- Sidewalks on accessible means of egress shall be a minimum of 44 inches.
- Passing area of 60 inches minimum every 200 ft of accessible route.
- Distribution and location of accessible parking spaces throughout the entire parking area.
- Accessible parking width of 12 ft on center of markings.
- Signage on accessible parking space indicating a maximum fine of $250.00 as per FS 316.008.
- Detectable warning on curb ramps to cover the full length and width.
- Dissimilar textures on curb ramps surfaces including raised strips or exposed aggregate.
- Distinctive color provided on curb ramp surfaces.
- Detectable warnings on blended curbs with a 36 inches minimum width.
- Energy compliance forms duly signed and sealed by design professional and signed by owner representative on commercial permit applications.
- Energy compliance forms signed by owner representative on residential applications.
- Soil analysis report on commercial applications (signed and sealed by a professional engineer)
- Engineered roof truss drawings (signed and sealed by a professional engineer)
- Copy of manufacturer’s data, installation instructions, letter of approval or notice of acceptance for building envelope products which includes: windows, exterior doors, skylights, roofing, panel walls, structural components and new innovative building envelope products.
- Engineered structural drawings for metal buildings (signed and sealed by a professional engineered
- Engineered structural drawings for steel stairs (signed and sealed by a professional engineer)
- Building design criteria on commercial buildings to include construction type, building height and area, area modification, occupancy classification, occupant load, number of exits, travel distance, common path of travel, fire rating on walls.
- Life safety plans on commercial buildings showing occupant loads, required exits, exits width, exit capacity, occupant load at exits, separation distance between exits, emergency lights, fire rated walls, travel distance, common path of travel.
- Wall sections indicating fire rated assemblies and showing details for UL, GA designations or prescriptive methods.