Zoning Office Services
The Zoning office manages orderly growth and development through administration of the Osceola County Land Development Code. This ensures compliance with the Osceola County Comprehensive Plan and enforcement of various County codes and ordinances. For more information please refer to the navigation menu.
To submit applications related to special events, temporary signs, tents, seasonal sales lots, and alcohol licenses, email: email@example.com. For any other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Waivers
- Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
- Alternative Sign Packages
- Building Permit Reviews for Compliance with Zoning Standards and Uses
- Business Tax Receipt Review
- Conditional Uses
- Dimensional Variances
- Hang Tags
- Home Occupations
- Hunting & Fish Camp Permits
- Planned Developments
- Seasonal Sales Lots
- Site Development Plan Reviews for Communication Towers
- Short Term Rental Review
- Special Event Permits
- Temporary Noise Permits
- Temporary Residence Permits
- Temporary Sign Permits
- Tent Permits
- Zoning Map Amendments
- Zoning Verification Letters
Zoning approves and/or denies applications and requests based upon compliance with zoning regulations.
- Under authority of the Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, we administer public hearing applications regarding zoning map amendments and planned developments.
- Under authority of the Osceola County Board of Adjustment, we administer public hearing applications regarding dimensional variances and conditional uses.
- We review various development and use applications for conformance with zoning including the regulations contained in the Osceola County Land Development Code.
- We verify and disseminate zoning district information, including zoning district development standards.
Refer to the below appendices on our County Fees page to view fees associated with Zoning services.
- Appendix A - Building Permit and Related Fees
- Appendix B - Community Development Fees
- Appendix N - Administrative Fees