Financial Services Office
As Osceola County’s primary financial processing and reporting resource, the Finance Office collaboratively supports the Board of County Commissioners’ Strategic Plan by providing the highest standard of excellence through a professional and transparent approach.
Department functions include:
- Benefits Reconciliation: Collaboratively works with Human Resources & Clerk of the Court to reconcile and prepare Benefits payments for both the County and Constitutional Offices.
- Debt: Responsible for debt issuance, payment and continuous disclosure of the long-term debt according to Federal and State regulations.
- Financial Reporting: Responsible for the preparation of the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report.
- Fixed Assets: Responsible for the safeguarding and tracking of all tangible property within Osceola County that meets the criteria of capital items.
- Grants: Responsible for reviewing transactions, payments and ensuring compliance for grants according to Federal and State regulations.
- Payroll: Responsible for timekeeping, processing and preparation of payroll deductions for taxes, and other garnishments. Also, processes payroll related financial reporting in compliance with Federal regulations and State Statutes.
Click the link above to view County annual financial reports.
Click the link above to view the Finance Policy/Code.
To learn more about acquiring surplus and obsolete assets from the County, please visit our auctioneer's website at: www.ggauctions.com
Any addresses of or links to other web sites, which may be contained herein, are given for the convenience of the user only. Osceola County has not participated in the preparation, compilation or selection of information on any other web site, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the contents thereof.