Parks and Public Lands
- The playground at Robert Guevara will be temporarily closed for maintenance starting Wednesday, November 1 until November 23, 2023.
- Shingle Creek Steffee Homestead has re-opened as of October 12, 2023, after being temporarily closed for maintenance.
- El Yunque splash pad has re-opened as of September 14, 2023, after being temporarily closed for maintenance.
- Marydia Neighborhood Park is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Marsh Landing's temporary hours of operation are from 8 am – 4pm.
Our staff is dedicated to bringing you quality parks and recreation experiences in addition to helping make Osceola County a great place to live, vacation and especially to get out and play! Our beautiful natural resources and outstanding sports facilities are just the beginning of our diverse and growing park system. We offer over 40 parks and recreation facilities from recreational pathways where you can take a jog, sports fields for youth & adults, nature trails to explore our wildlife, meeting places for the community and exciting lakefront vistas for fishing, swimming and boating. We believe that the benefits of having a healthy community starts in parks.
Osceola County Parks promotes quality of life experiences that will enhance the health and well being of our residents and visitors through participation in our events, world-class sports facilities, visiting our parks and our outstanding natural resources.
Online Park/Amenity Reservations
Now you can reserve a park/amenities online!
Find a Boat Ramp
For locations of County Boat Ramps click below.