Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Assistance
June 9, 2021: SBA to open Targeted EIDL Advance cash grant to all eligible businesses soon
April 26, 2021: Important updates from the SBA – Assistance to Small Businesses
Feb 22, 2021: New PPP Changes Designed to Help Underserved Borrowers
This page is continually updated, so please check often.
- April 27, 2021: Take advantage of the Employee Retention Credit – Latest guidance from the IRS
- US Dept of Treasury: Assistance for Small Businesses
- Is your restaurant, bar or catering biz still struggling? Here's how to tap into Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- COVID-19 Funding Options - A resource of private funding options to help small businesses
- Resuming Business Toolkit from the CDC
- CARES Act Emergency Loan FAQ, updated March 2021.
- DEO Reemployment Assistance FAQ
Tutorials and Webinars
- FREE interactive course: Cybersecurity: Protect Your Business & Understand Compliance Requirements
- July 22, 2021: SBA Educational Webinar series to get your business back on track.
- Recorded Webinar: May 19, 2020 Business Liability When Reopening
- Orlando Economic Partnership
- Kissimmee/Osceola Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- St. Cloud Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- National Entrepreneurial Center for links to other CFL Chambers and business organizations.
The Osceola Back 2 Work Taskforce, in collaboration with St. Cloud and Kissimmee/Osceola Chambers of Commerce, welcomes your participation in helping promote safety and consumer confidence, as we re-open our economy. The “We’ve Opened Safely” initiative is a marketing campaign promoting a partnership between local governments, chambers, Main Street programs, and business associations across Osceola County.
In response to COVID-19, the State of Florida has activated the Business Damage Assessment Survey to assess the impact of COVID-19 on local business operations to help direct State resources and enable access to Federal programs.
CareerSource provides information for displaced workers and resources for reemployment, unemployment filings, job fairs, and more.
The CDC's interim guidance may help prevent workplace exposures to acute respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19, in non-healthcare settings.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released a set of one-page decision tools to provide health and safety guidelines for reopening key sectors.
Read information and guidance for department stakeholders related to agency actions, updated meeting schedules, and other matters during this state of emergency at: www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/emergency.
The Department of Revenue has established a dedicated team to address tax-related issues pertaining to COVID-19 and has created an email address, COVID19TAXHELP@floridarevenue.com, where taxpayers can send questions and concerns. The Department encourages all taxpayers to use our e-services applications to file and pay taxes or contact our call center at (850) 488-6800.
NOTICE - The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan is inactive at this time. In the event of an Emergency Bridge Loan activation for any future declared disasters, please check this page for more information on the Emergency Bridge Loan program.
For questions, please contact the SBA disaster assistance customer service center at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Short Time Compensation program helps employers retain their workforce in times of temporary slowdown by encouraging work sharing as an alternative to layoff. The program permits prorated reemployment assistance benefits to employees whose work hours and earnings are reduced as part of a Short Time Compensation plan to avoid total layoff of some employees.
The IRS via Notice 2020-17 has delayed 2019 tax payments due April 15 until July 15, 2020. Please click the link to view the full release on information relating to delayed payments: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm948
COVID-19 Funding Options
Find national and local private funding options to help your small business.