Access to the meeting is also being provided telephonically. The public may call (407) 205-0551, Code 301797 to listen to the live meeting.
If you would like to address the Board, provide written comments, or submit documents for the record on an item that is on the Agenda, Request to Speak/Submit Comments/Documents forms shall be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
- Consent/Public Hearing and Public Hearing Items (includes quasi-judicial): To participate in the meeting for Items #12, 13, 14, and 15, the Request to Speak form may be completed.
- In-person, no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting; OR
- Pre-registered by submitting the form online no later than March 5 at 5:00 PM.
- All Remaining Items on the Agenda: To participate in the meeting, the Request to Speak form must be completed and submitted online no later than March 5.
- Comments or Documents Submitted for the Record: Persons who do not wish to address the Board in a meeting, may submit Comments for the Record and/or upload Documents for Board consideration using the same online form prior to 5:00 PM on March 5.
The deadline to register online has passed.
|Agency/Department||Board of Commissioners|
|Start||March 6, 2023 1:30 pm|
|End||March 6, 2023|
|Location||Commission Chambers (4th Floor)|
1 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL, 34741
Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodations (i.e., sign language interpreter or materials in accessible format) in order to participate in meetings of the County Commissioners, please contact the County’s ADA Coordinator, at (407) 742-1200 (TTY Users Dial: 711 for the Florida Relay System) or ADA.Coordinator@osceola.org, at least four (4) days prior to the meeting.