BCC Second and Final TRIM Budget Public Hearing
Access to the meeting is also being provided telephonically. The public may call (407) 205-0551, Code 301797 to listen to the live meeting.
If you would like to address the Board, provide written comments, or submit documents for the record on an item that is on the Agenda, Request to Speak/Submit Comments/Documents forms shall be submitted online by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
- Consent/Public Hearing and Public Hearing Items (includes quasi-judicial): To participate in the meeting for Items #2, #3, and #4, the Request to Speak form may be completed.
- In-person, no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting; OR
- Pre-registered by submitting the form online no later than September 17 at 5:00 PM.
- All Remaining Items on the Agenda: To participate in the meeting, the Request to Speak form must be completed and submitted online no later than September 17.
- Comments or Documents Submitted for the Record: Persons who do not wish to address the Board in a meeting, may submit Comments for the Record and/or upload Documents for Board consideration using the same online form prior to 5:00 PM on September 17.
The deadline to register online has passed.
|Start||September 18, 2023 5:30 pm|
|End||September 18, 2023|
|Location||Commission Chambers (4th Floor)|
1 Courthouse Square, Kissimmee, FL, 34741