Free Residential Tire & Household Chemical Disposal Days!
Published on: Jan 25, 2023
Dates of Free Disposal
Saturday February 11, 2023(cancelled)
- Saturday April 15, 2023
- Saturday August 12, 2023
- Saturday December 9, 2023
Site will be open 7 a.m. - Noon
Bass Road Disposal Site
750 S. Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Reducing the amount of illegally dumped waste tires and providing a clean and safer environment to live in is important to us. Osceola County provides citizens with several SATURDAY Disposal Days at the Bass Road Recycle Facility to make proper tire disposal as convenient as possible for citizens at no extra cost.
Citizens may also bring in household chemicals on these dates for proper disposal.
- 4 passenger car tires per household with proof of residency (photo ID required) at no charge.
- Limit 8 tires per household per year
- Absolutely NO vendors or commercial tires are accepted.
- Automotive: Antifreeze, solvents, batteries, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid.
- Paint: Spray paint, paint cans, paint thinners, wood preservatives.
- Gardening: Pesticides, insect sprays or dust, weed killer, poison or insecticides.
- Cleaning: Drain cleaner, degreasers, oven cleaners, moth balls, spot removers, polishes/wax, and pool chemicals.
- Electronics: Old computers, monitors, televisions with tubes/flatscreens, cell phones, VCRs, detectors (i.e. Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, Radon ).
- Bring proof of residency (photo ID required)
- If possible, bring hazardous materials in its original containers.
- Please mark materials or label “unknown”.
- Absolutely NO 55 gallon drums.
DO NOT MIX MATERIALS TOGETHER.
ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS OR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS WASTE ACCEPTED.