Bay Lake Ranch Area Scheduled Road Resurfacing
Published on: Oct 29, 2018
Osceola County, Florida – Please be advised that the following roads are tentatively scheduled for Micro Surfacing on the designated dates listed below:
- Thursday, November 1st thru Friday, November 16th from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Bay Lake Ranch Area
- Bridle Path: Eldorado Court to Branch Court
- Bronco Drive: Eldorado Court to Old Melbourne Hwy
- Buckhorn Trail: Bronco Drive to Running Horse Trail
- Greenhorn Path: Mustang Court to Running Horse Trail
- Maverick Trail: Bronco Drive to Running Horse Trail
- Mustang Court: Bronco Drive to end of cul-de-sac
- Oshawa Court: Bridle Path to end of cul-de-sac
- Ranchero Court: Bronco Drive to end of cul-de-sac
- Running Horse Trail: Mustang Court to Ranchero Court
- Sawgrass Drive: Mustang Court to Running Horse Trail
- Big Bend Drive: Old Melbourne Hwy to cul-de-sac
- Stable Court: Big Bend Drive to cul-de-sac
- Branch Court: Big Bend Drive to cul-de-sac
- Door Hangers will be in place October 29th to advise the citizens of the upcoming project.
- There will be temporary lane closures but no road closures.
- Traffic delays can be expected.
- Schedules could vary according to weather and equipment related issues.