Live Chat Citizen Action Center
Osceola Sectional Hero
Road and Bridge Office - Main Office
M - F: 7am - 4pm
(407) 742-7500
3850 Old Canoe Creek Road
St Cloud, FL 34769

Report a Road Problem

Use this form to report non-emergency work requests for County maintained roads and drainage systems. If your request is a road hazard that needs immediate attention, please call (407) 742-7500. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.


  • Please submit a separate report for each request.
Form secured by Formstack
Form secured by Formstack