Home Purchase Assistance Program Applications Accepted Beginning March 1, 2022
Published on: Feb 16, 2022
The Housing and Community Services office began accepting applications for Down Payment Purchase Assistance starting Tues March 1, 2022.
- Applicants must complete an 8-hour Home Buyer Education Class
- Obtain pre-approval letter from a participating lender. View our preferred lenders list here.
- Must not have owned nor foreclosed on a home within the last 3 years
- Must contribute to at least $1000 of their own funds towards the purchase
- Must meet all program guidelines.
- Maximum purchase price: $300,000
- Must be within Osceola County
- Must be single-family dwelling, townhome, condominium
Disclosure: Assistance levels are based on the max purchase price of the family’s income level. The family is required to attend post-purchase counseling within 6 months from purchase date.
1392 E. Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34744