Osceola County Fire Rescue Recruiting
Osceola County is one of the nation’s fastest-growing communities, and we are constantly on the lookout for outstanding candidates to join our family of dedicated, professional public safety servants. Located in Central Florida, Osceola County is an hour away from the Atlantic or Gulf coasts and minutes away from world-renowned theme parks and attractions. Our 15 stations and counting provide service to tourists visiting from around the globe as well as 6th-generation cattle ranchers, and everyone in between.
Osceola County Fire Rescue & EMS offers an excellent salary, with more available depending on certifications, and a comprehensive benefits package. Through our new state-of-the-art facility we also provide a robust training program so that successful candidates will have the skills needed to excel at advanced life support, vehicle operations, technical rescue and HAZMAT response, just to name a few.
Do you have the drive to serve your community, save lives, and join a top-notch public safety organization? Sign up for notifications for future hiring opportunities through our NeoGov site.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Successful completion of Minimum Fire Standards Training.
Local Fire Training Resources:
- Possession of Minimum Standards Firefighting Certification;
- Possess and maintain a Florida EMT Certification or a Florida Paramedic Certification;
- 16 Hour Emergency Vehicle Operator Course approved by the State of Florida;
- Possess and maintain Basic Life Support by the American Heart Association, American Red Cross CPR for Professional Rescuer or CPR equivalent certification from an organization approved by the Bureau of EMS pursuant to 64J-2.038, Florida Administrative Code;
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class E Florida Driver License.
Osceola County Fire Rescue & EMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, growing stronger with diversity. Osceola County is a drug-free workplace.