The following strategies are included in the 2016—2019 Local Housing Assistance Plan (LHAP):
- Purchase Assistance/Down Payment Assistance
- Owner-Occupied Rehab
- Minor Repair Rehab for Homeowners
- Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention
- Security and/or Utility Deposits—Rental
- Disaster Recovery
Visit the tab to the left for specific program information pertaining to each strategy. The SHIP Programs are managed at the Osceola County Human Services.
Main Office: Osceola County Human Services, 1392 E. Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34744 open weekdays from 8 AM to 5 PM except holidays.
- Extension Services First-Time Home Buyer Class
- Florida VA Home Loan Limits
- VA Home Loan Center
- Orange County Housing Finance Authority Homebuyer Programs (English)
- Orange County Housing Finance Authority Programas para Compradores de Vivienda (Spanish)
The State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program (SHIP) Annual Reports for the following fiscal years are available for review within the Human Services Department by request:
- FY 12/13
- FY 13/14
- FY 14/15
Interested parties may visit the Human Services Office in person to review reports or request via email at email@example.com.