Indian Wells Municipal Service Taxing Unit (MSTU)
The Indian Wells MSTU was created December 20, 1984, by Osceola County Ordinance 84-12 in order to create funding to maintain the community. This includes funding for Street Lighting, Drainage & Retention of Stormwater, Common Area repair & maintenance.
This property is a private community recreational area located centrally in the Indian Wells community. This space offers serene grassy areas, surrounded by picturesque waterways, that extend along the perimeter of the recreational area. Native wildlife including a variety of bird, & waterfowl species can frequently be spotted.
3233 Polynesian Isle Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34743
- Club House
- Park Space
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Soccer Area
Operational Hours are Dawn to Dusk - 7 days a week.
4.3 Acres Park Space
12.0 Acres Waterways
Access (Key Request)
Non -Property Owner Key Request Requirements
- If the current lease is through a management company –
- Have the management company request the key on the owner’s behalf. The Management Company can either receive the key on behalf of the tenant or can name the tenant that the key should be released to, and the County will verify their I.D. and current lease.
- If the current lease is through an individual –
- The current property owner can make the request through email by submitting a completed current key request form along with a copy of their I.D. They can either receive the key on behalf of the tenant or can name the tenant that the key should be released to, and the County will verify their I.D. and current lease.
- Any other arrangements will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.