COMMUNITY TESTING LOCATIONS
Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
Beginning the week of May 17, 2021, free drive thru PCR testing will be offered by appointment only at their main campus located at 1875 Fortune Road in Kissimmee. Those interested in scheduling an appointment may call (407) 552-0120.
Those who should consider getting tested include the following:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- Most people who have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- People who have taken part in activities that place them at higher risk for COVID-19
Individuals are asked to wear a face mask and bring a pen to complete paperwork.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends that anyone with any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 get tested, regardless of vaccination status or prior infection. If you get tested because you have symptoms or were potentially exposed to the virus, you should stay away from others pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
Prescriptions Unlimited, 2521 13th St., Suite A, St Cloud
- Testing available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, please call 1-800-635-8611 or visit https://doineedacovid19test.com/SaintCloud_FL_927.html.
Walgreens, 6230 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee
- Appointments available at (407) 964-3535 or by visiting https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing.
CVS, 6085 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee
- Appointments available at (321) 677-0349 or by visiting the link below https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing?WT.ac=cvs-storelocator-header-button-covid-5747.
AdventHealth CentraCare, 8201 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee
- Appointments available at (407) 465-0846 or by visiting http://centracare.adventhealth.com/urgent-care/covid-19-testing.