COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
Jan 25, 2022: Until further notice, the COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment site in St. Cloud is closed.
Florida Department of Health (FDOH) in Osceola reminds the community that monoclonal antibody treatments (MAB) can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.
- Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
- There is currently a standing order in Florida signed by the State Surgeon General that allows patients to receive this treatment without a prescription or referral if administered by an eligible health care provider.
- In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
- For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.
- For more information, visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/ or call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.