COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Therapy
Florida Department of Health (FDOH) in Osceola reminds the community that monoclonal antibody treatments (MAB) can prevent hospitalization or death in high-risk patients with COVID-19 and are widely available in Florida.
- Treatment is free and vaccination status does not matter. If you are 12 years and older and are at high risk for severe illness due to COVID-19, you are eligible for this treatment.
- There is currently a standing order in Florida signed by the State Surgeon General that allows patients to receive this treatment without a prescription or referral if administered by an eligible health care provider.
- In clinical trials, monoclonal antibody treatment showed a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death.
- For high-risk patients who have been exposed to someone with COVID19, Regeneron can give you temporary immunity to decrease your odds of catching the infection by over 80%.
- For more information, visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/ or call the Florida Department of Health Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Support Line: 850-344-9637.
Osceola County currently has one location available at the St Cloud Civic Center, 3001 17th St, St. Cloud, FL, 34769. This location is open 7 days a week, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. For appointments visit, https://www.patientportalfl.com/s/?language=en_US.