Those who should consider getting tested include the following:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- Most people who have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19
- People who have taken part in activities that place them at higher risk for COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control recommends that anyone with any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 get tested, regardless of vaccination status or prior infection. If you get tested because you have symptoms or were potentially exposed to the virus, you should stay away from others pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
COMMUNITY TESTING LOCATIONS
Florida Department of Health in Osceola County
COVID-19 testing will be offered by Curative at the main Osceola campus (1875 Fortune Road, Kissimmee).
PCR testing is available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Results will be available in 1-2 days. Registration is available at https://curative.com/sites/31240.
Nomi Health Walk-Up Testing
Osceola County is partnering with Nomi Health to provide walk-up COVID-19 testing. The no-cost community testing sites will provide rapid antigen tests at various locations throughout the County.
No appointments are needed for these locations, however patients may pre-register their information beginning September 1 at http://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl.
- Wednesdays - Poinciana Library from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
101 N Doverplum Avenue, Kissimmee
- Daily - 65th Infantry Park from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
301 Buenaventura Boulevard, Kissimmee (Buenaventura Lakes)
- Mondays - St. Cloud Library from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
810 13th Street, St. Cloud
- Tuesdays - West Osceola Library from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
305 Campus St, Celebration
The testing site will operate under the following guidelines:
- Results are shared with the patient via email.
- Turnaround times for antigen tests are 20-40 minutes and for PCR testing, within 48 hours.
- Patients are allowed one test per individual per day. If a patient tests positive on their antigen test, medical staff will conduct a PCR test as a follow up.
- Tests are available for individuals 12 months or age and older.
CVS Pharmacy – COVID-19 Test Qualification Check | MinuteClinic (cvs.com)
PCR and Rapid tests available - walk in or schedule your FREE COVID-19 vaccine (No cost with insurance or through a federal program for the uninsured). Tests are limited to eligible individuals 3 and older in select states. Tests vary by location. Simple questionnaire to complete before available locations provided.
- 2454 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – Rapid test
- 1300 East Vine Street, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – PCR test
- 3555 13th Street, St. Cloud, FL 34769 – PCR test
- 3250 North John Young Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34741 – PCR test
- 2105 13th Street, St. Cloud, FL 34769 – PCR test
- 5308 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746 – Rapid test
- 6085 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial, Kissimmee, FL 34747 – PCR test
- 4500 Pleasant Hill RD, Kissimmee, FL 34746-2724 – Rapid test
- 7575 Osceola Polk Line RD, Davenport, FL 33896 – Rapid test
Walgreens Pharmacy – https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
Free Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing for Ages 3 and up at select locations
- 2274 FORTUNE RD, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 4501 13TH ST, Saint Cloud, FL 34769 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 3001 SIMPSON RD, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 2050 E OSCEOLA PKWY, Kissimmee, FL 34743 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 1111 W VINE ST, Kissimmee, FL 34741 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 4905 E IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY, Saint Cloud, FL 34771 – Rapid Only (ID NOW/24hrs)
- 1880 W OSCEOLA PKWY, Kissimmee, FL 34741 – Rapid (ID NOW/24hrs) and PCR
- 3298 S JOHN YOUNG PKWY, Kissimmee, FL 34746 – Rapid and PCR
- 3340 CANOE CREEK RD, Saint Cloud, FL 34772 – Rapid Only
- 3769 PLEASANT HILL RD, Kissimmee, FL 34746 – Rapid and PCR
- 5180 W IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY, Kissimmee, FL 34746 – Rapid Only
- 6230 W IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY, Kissimmee, FL 34747 – Rapid and PCR
- 395 CYPRESS PKWY, Kissimmee, FL 34759 – Rapid and PCR
- 8265 CHAMPIONS GATE BLVD, Champions Gate, FL 33896 – PCR Only
- 8400 W IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY, Kissimmee, FL 34747 – PCR Only
Advent Health CentraCare - https://centracare.adventhealth.com/urgent-care/covid-19-testing
By appointment or walk-ins welcome on a first come first serve basis. Symptomatic and close exposure: Rapid test and PCR testing if indicated.
Locations in Osceola county
- 4660 13th St, St Cloud, FL 34769 - (321) 805-4650
- 3293 Greenwald Way N, Kissimmee, FL 34741 - (407) 847-2796
- 4320 W Vine St, Kissimmee, FL 34746 - (407) 390-1888
- 3759 Pleasant Hill Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746 - (863) 419-2723
- 8201 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747 - (407) 465-0846
Xpress Urgent Care – https://xpressfl.com/
PCR testing only, bills through insurance or co-pay, walk-ins only
- 2546 Simpson Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – (407) 632-4217 Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- 819 N Central Ave, Suite B, Kissimmee, FL 34741 – (407) 874-1440 - Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Florida Medical & Injury Center - https://www.my-fmic.com
Kissimmee - (407) 944-9355.
Rapid test only, $100 (cash) / $105 (by card) / no appointment required, drive up
ARCpoint Labs of Kissimmee - https://www.arcpointlabs.com/kissimmee/covid-testing-options/
Rapid test $100 / 45 minutes PCR $249
No appt. required, limited number of PCR tests
Kissimmee VA Clinic - https://www.orlando.va.gov/locations/kissimmee.asp
(407) 518-5004 / 701 Union Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741
PCR tests, M – F / 8am to 1:30pm – Veterans only, no fee
Osceola Community Health Services - https://www.osceolahealthcare.org/
1501 Bill Beck Blvd. / 109 N. Doverplum Ave. – (407) 943-8600
Covid-19 testing: Yes, by appointment, no fee, days and locations vary.
CareSpot Urgent Care of Kissimmee - https://www.carespot.com/faq/
1414 E. Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744- (407) 720-5070 / (407) 287-5950 / (407) 630-9752 - Monday - Friday 8 am to 8 pm and Saturday - Sunday 8 am to 8 pm
PCR testing, Cash patients: $140 office exam, $50-$150 test processing (varies), or bill to medical insurance, walk-ins and appointments available
Night Lite Pediatrics Urgent Care - https://www.nightlitepediatrics.com/rapid-covid-19-test
- 2322 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744 – (407) 287-5950 - Open Mon – Fri: 4pm – 12am, Sat – Sun: 12pm – 12am
- 1267 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34741 – (407) 569-0220 - Open Mon – Fri: 4pm – 12am, Sat – Sun: 12pm – 12am
Rapid and PCR tests available: newborn to 21yrs (parents of patients), charge for visit and test, applied through insurance (copay or co-insurance)/ uninsured
UrgentMed Care - https://www.walkinclinicorlando.com/
3315 South John Young Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34746 – (407) 343-1919
Rapid test, walk-in, $95
Prescriptions Unlimited - https://unlimitedrx.com/
2521 13th St, Ste A, St. Cloud, FL 34769 – (407) 892-7166 / (407) 892-3213
Free drive-thru PCR testing by appointment only, Mon. – Fri. 9am – 1pm