The Role of the County Manager
The County Manager serves as the chief executive officer overseeing county operations, implementing Commission policies and preparing an annual operating budget. The position manages all departments under the Board of County Commissioners and coordinates government operations with Constitutional Officers.
- Excellence in customer service;
- Planning with clear focus on vision, innovation, and results;
- Build public and employee trust through open and honest communication;
- Leadership by example that challenges the organization for continuous improvement;
- Management designed for efficient use of financial and people resources.