Transportation and Transit
The Transportation and Transit Department is home to all transportation-related projects in Osceola County. The Department plans, designs, and constructs roads, bridges, and sidewalks in the County’s right-of-way; it also works to expand public transit options, bike paths, and recreational trails throughout; conducts traffic impact studies, analyzes crash data, and improves intersections by making them safer and more efficient with traffic signals and turning lanes; monitors live traffic conditions using Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS); as well as is responsible for the installation and maintenance of traffic signs, roadway lighting, striping, and pavement markings.
For information on specific Transportation and Transit projects and additional resources, please use the links below.
- Current transportation projects including road improvements, widening, sidewalks, trails, signals, intersection improvements, and partner agency projects.
- Traffic Calming, Stop Signs, Speed Bumps, Traffic Signals
- No Parking Signs
- Radar Feedback Signs
- Lynx and Sunrail
- Street Lights
- Red Light Cameras
- Golf Carts and Micro-mobility Devices
- Tourist Oriented Directions Signs (TODS)
- Children at Play Signs
- Osceola Parkway toll rates and links to CFXWay and Turnpike toll info.
- All cashless tolls now in effect on Osceola Parkway.
- Southeast Area Transportation Study (SEATS) (March 2023)
- Funie Steed Corridor Study (July 2022)
- Mobility Fee Study (January 2022)
- ADA Transition Plan (December 2021)
- Osceola Parkway Arterial Study (November 2020)
- Buenaventura Boulevard Complete Streets Feasibility Study (November 2020)
- County Trails Feasibility Study (April 2019)
- Narcoossee Community Conceptual Roadway Design Study
Traffic Counts Map
- Interactive Traffic Counts Data Map
- 2023 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2022 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2021 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2020 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2019 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2018 Roadway Network Capacity Report
- 2017 Roadway Network Capacity Report
News & Presentations
- Announcements, press releases, and presentations.